Thursday, 1 March 2012

Thank you thank you thank you Jan...your swap is a real treasure

and I absolutely will treasure them for ever...thank you so much
 stunning work so fine and something I could no longer do, my eyes sight wouldn't allow it..beautiful colours
 thinking the teeny tiny granny squares and flower would make a fabulous necklace?
 the crochet bag will be going on holiday with me as an evening bag with one of the flowers on it I think
 and the broach too will make a wonderful decoration for a top I have..so excited lol
There is lots to read too and a wonderful sachet of coffee....sorry I drank it straight away and forgot to add it to the list and you can see the teeny tiny Angel stitch marker migh add that to a necklace I have and wear it myself lol
I Love them all so much, so very very generous of you
THANK YOU
huge hugs from me xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm in a rush and just wanted to check you had got them, thought I'd have a sticky beak in the flower bed and saw these gorgeous blooms, I thought wow how pretty and then I actually read the post. Doh. I'm so pleased you love them, was there a coffee sachet in there as well. You can stick the angel where ever you want, I use them on zips, as stitch markers and on my keyring. Everyone needs an angel. Your photo made them look so good. Better get a move on, market day today.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan yes there was and I drank it and then forgot to add it to the wonderful list hehe
      I will amend the post sorry for forgetting it
      Hugs X

      Delete

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support