Thursday, 1 March 2012

As promised....

We have a waiting list now to join THE FLOWER BED

Some people have joined and not posted at all so as promised I will be taking 25people per week for the Month of March, mailing them if they do not respond or add a FLOWERY post to the group 
I WILL BE PUSHING THE DELETE BUTTON

THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE FOLLOWERS
It is only the group members, who accepted an invitation to join
They joined taking one of the 100places we are allowed for a group, but have never added a flowery post

Sorry to be tough but some people want to join and post THEIR FLOWER PROJECTS
thanks to all who have posted in the last year

YES we have been here a  year as from February
HUGS TO ALL X

3 comments:

  1. Sue please take me off the list to allow someone with more time to join in. I'll continue to read and admire everyone's talented creations. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I am a follower or are allowed to post. I think I am only a follower. Please let me know my status.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, please take me off your list. I don't have any flowery projects coming up in the forseeable future. I will enjoy being a follower instead. With best wishes Joanne

    ReplyDelete

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support