Monday, 15 August 2011

Something floral!

I have been hooking, but not working on my official Flower Bed project.  I got waylaid by the Japanese Flower Motif – amongst other things (!)  I've almost made three scarves!

Here is the first one I've actually finished (blocked and woven in the ends). I used Noro sock yarn and utilised the very long colour runs to expedite the most pleasing 
arrangement.

I also felt so guilty about breach of copywrite I bought the book.  Which I don't regret for one moment: loads of things I have to make - and immediately!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful... Colours are Super


    Love
    Shoumi
    http://shoumiaslam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, but the colours are down to Noro - not to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the colour. I bought the book too. There are so many other delicious patterns in it it is so worth it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this scarf so much. Noro does a lot of the work for you but you still picked the colors and did all the crochet. lovely job.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eu amo estes trabalhos,sei fazer algumas coisas,mas quero me aprofundar,fica tudo muito aconchegante,bjkas...

    ReplyDelete
  7. how lovely, totally in love with your flowers (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is the book? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support